Pokey Means Business
October 18th, 2012 | EarthBound
While cleaning out my spam folder (which sadly often has lots of legit e-mails 🙁 ) I noticed this e-mail and thought I’d share it and see what ideas people can come up with:
Hi! My name is Alison and I stumbled upon your Earthbound website. I lovvvved the game as a kid, and I’m lucky enough to still have a copy of it for SNES. I am interested in getting a half sleeve with various characters/settings from the game and was hoping you could give me some ideas? Obviously the main characters are a must, but I was wondering if you knew of any outlandish bosses or other interesting game aspects that would make a killer tattoo? Thanks in advance!
Now, I’m sure this will result in comments saying how tattoos are stupid, etc. That’s not the issue here, so please don’t bother with those.
I’m genuinely curious to know – what are some good EarthBound things/characters/enemies that would make an interesting tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Tattoo Ideas
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY