An EB0 Remake Coming in 2013?
October 18th, 2012 | EarthBound
While cleaning out my spam folder (which sadly often has lots of legit e-mails ) I noticed this e-mail and thought I’d share it and see what ideas people can come up with:
Hi! My name is Alison and I stumbled upon your Earthbound website. I lovvvved the game as a kid, and I’m lucky enough to still have a copy of it for SNES. I am interested in getting a half sleeve with various characters/settings from the game and was hoping you could give me some ideas? Obviously the main characters are a must, but I was wondering if you knew of any outlandish bosses or other interesting game aspects that would make a killer tattoo? Thanks in advance!
Now, I’m sure this will result in comments saying how tattoos are stupid, etc. That’s not the issue here, so please don’t bother with those.
I’m genuinely curious to know – what are some good EarthBound things/characters/enemies that would make an interesting tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Tattoo Ideas
- Mother2fan: Since 1889, bitch!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...