3D EarthBound Sprites
October 18th, 2012 | EarthBound
While cleaning out my spam folder (which sadly often has lots of legit e-mails ) I noticed this e-mail and thought I’d share it and see what ideas people can come up with:
Hi! My name is Alison and I stumbled upon your Earthbound website. I lovvvved the game as a kid, and I’m lucky enough to still have a copy of it for SNES. I am interested in getting a half sleeve with various characters/settings from the game and was hoping you could give me some ideas? Obviously the main characters are a must, but I was wondering if you knew of any outlandish bosses or other interesting game aspects that would make a killer tattoo? Thanks in advance!
Now, I’m sure this will result in comments saying how tattoos are stupid, etc. That’s not the issue here, so please don’t bother with those.
I’m genuinely curious to know – what are some good EarthBound things/characters/enemies that would make an interesting tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Tattoo Ideas
Featured Item on eBay:
ITOI SHIGESATO BASS FISHING NO.1 Super Famicom Import JAPAN Game no inst bcn sf
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...