October 18th, 2012 | EarthBound
While cleaning out my spam folder (which sadly often has lots of legit e-mails ) I noticed this e-mail and thought I’d share it and see what ideas people can come up with:
Hi! My name is Alison and I stumbled upon your Earthbound website. I lovvvved the game as a kid, and I’m lucky enough to still have a copy of it for SNES. I am interested in getting a half sleeve with various characters/settings from the game and was hoping you could give me some ideas? Obviously the main characters are a must, but I was wondering if you knew of any outlandish bosses or other interesting game aspects that would make a killer tattoo? Thanks in advance!
Now, I’m sure this will result in comments saying how tattoos are stupid, etc. That’s not the issue here, so please don’t bother with those.
I’m genuinely curious to know – what are some good EarthBound things/characters/enemies that would make an interesting tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Tattoo Ideas
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound - Tested - Works and Saves Perfectly - Game + Cover
- Mato: Oh, no, it’s just a reference to this tomato:
- The Man With No Name: I was thinking about it and is the tomato in the Magicant stage a reference to you? Since you did so much work for the EB...
- TheAnalogKid: Too bad I don’t have a 3ds. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the Wii U release.
- BluePikmin11: http://i.imgur.com/ggU5k2T.png Heres the full render for Ness.
- JesusLovesNess: Tomato, thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this information! We all owe you a great debt of gratitude!