MOTHER 3 Christmas Lights
October 18th, 2012 | EarthBound
While cleaning out my spam folder (which sadly often has lots of legit e-mails ) I noticed this e-mail and thought I’d share it and see what ideas people can come up with:
Hi! My name is Alison and I stumbled upon your Earthbound website. I lovvvved the game as a kid, and I’m lucky enough to still have a copy of it for SNES. I am interested in getting a half sleeve with various characters/settings from the game and was hoping you could give me some ideas? Obviously the main characters are a must, but I was wondering if you knew of any outlandish bosses or other interesting game aspects that would make a killer tattoo? Thanks in advance!
Now, I’m sure this will result in comments saying how tattoos are stupid, etc. That’s not the issue here, so please don’t bother with those.
I’m genuinely curious to know – what are some good EarthBound things/characters/enemies that would make an interesting tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Tattoo Ideas
- Chivi-chivik: @BoaTransistor THANK YOU. I’ll try to get one! *w*
- BusterTheFox: “The MOTHER2 cover alone will be JPY 2,592 (about USD $25.00 or EUR 18.83), while a combo of the cover and the planner will be...
- Pigmask Private: It’s sort of like a journal but for writing out what you’re going to do each day. It’s like a schedule keeper.
- Anonymous: Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a planner? I’m not a native English-speaker, and that’s the first time I...
- UbaNess: Would love to buy one of these!