Psychic Predicts MOTHER 3 for DS
October 10th, 2012 | EarthBound
CerealQueen sent this in recently:
In the October issue of Nintendo Power, (V. 283), a letter was written concerning Earthbound. The topic of discussion was, “What attractions would you want at a Nintendo theme park?” This letter was written and though it’s not much, it was still neat to see nonetheless
I actually resubscribed to Nintendo Power late last year for some reason, but now that it’s being shut down soon I haven’t had it in me to open this latest issue, which came in some sort of sealed bag with a letter from Reggie and
Iwata Chris Slate. So I’m glad someone else noticed this for me
Anyway, I think a good EarthBound theme park ride would be Tessie – it’s not too crazy and probably actually doable!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Letter in Nintendo Power
Leave a reply
- svjness: I remember back when I first played EB on SNES, that I had concluded that the walk animation of each character was based on their speed...
- TheZunar123: Interesting. I wish I could change that… @JimJam707: The music honestly doesn’t bug me that much. Maybe because I...
- MHFsilver: That’s quite interesting, different run speeds based on versions.
- naja: Maybe since the aspect ratio of the GBA is smaller than the SFC version, they made the character walk slower so that you wouldn’t rush...
- MightyYT: Something else of note is that all 4 characters are perfectly in sync in their walking animations (foot placement and how they rise and...