Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
October 10th, 2012 | EarthBound
CerealQueen sent this in recently:
In the October issue of Nintendo Power, (V. 283), a letter was written concerning Earthbound. The topic of discussion was, “What attractions would you want at a Nintendo theme park?” This letter was written and though it’s not much, it was still neat to see nonetheless
I actually resubscribed to Nintendo Power late last year for some reason, but now that it’s being shut down soon I haven’t had it in me to open this latest issue, which came in some sort of sealed bag with a letter from Reggie and
Iwata Chris Slate. So I’m glad someone else noticed this for me 😛
Anyway, I think a good EarthBound theme park ride would be Tessie – it’s not too crazy and probably actually doable!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Letter in Nintendo Power
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?