Postcards for EarthBound
October 10th, 2012 | EarthBound
CerealQueen sent this in recently:
In the October issue of Nintendo Power, (V. 283), a letter was written concerning Earthbound. The topic of discussion was, “What attractions would you want at a Nintendo theme park?” This letter was written and though it’s not much, it was still neat to see nonetheless
I actually resubscribed to Nintendo Power late last year for some reason, but now that it’s being shut down soon I haven’t had it in me to open this latest issue, which came in some sort of sealed bag with a letter from Reggie and
Iwata Chris Slate. So I’m glad someone else noticed this for me 😛
Anyway, I think a good EarthBound theme park ride would be Tessie – it’s not too crazy and probably actually doable!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Letter in Nintendo Power
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.