***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~

October 14th, 2012 | Auctions, EarthBound

In a few weeks Poe and I are gonna be moving across the country (partly to help out these guys and partly to avoid being eaten by retired old people), so we’ve been throwing away stuff we don’t need and eBaying some of the cooler stuff to help pay for the move. So this week and next week I’ll be posting some of our EarthBound/MOTHER-related stuff on here for anyone who’s interested.

First off today is our last English EarthBound Anthology – this is a complete set with 2 discs in the back. I’m not sure what’s on them, I’ve never looked at them. Very few EB Anthologies were made, but if you’ve never heard of it before you can see an online version here.

We Starmen.Net guys actually got the main text part of the EB Anthology professionally translated into Japanese way back when. Then we printed a few copies and sent them to Itoi, Iwata, Miyamoto, and a few other people. I actually have one last copy that I’ll probably put on eBay soon. I’m hoping I still have some of the bonus music CDs or video DVDs we included in our PK Siege Japan stuff. I think I might’ve sent them all out or thrown them away at some point though. Hopefully not.

Anyway, there’s some more interesting stuff to come soon!

12 Comments to EarthBound Anthology for Sale

Raffa said on Oct. 14, 2012

Cool! I didn’t know about Starmen.net back in 2008, so I didn’t know about this PK Siege thing and I’ve been reading all about it and I got curious, did you guys ever get any note or any confirmation that Itoi got the package besides those photos of the box in his desk?

Anonymous said on Oct. 14, 2012

I see one on eBay already!

Mato said on Oct. 14, 2012

Raffa: I actually can’t remember anymore. I guess not, since I’d probably remember something of that magnitude 😛 But I think the package is probably why he’s commented on the “Starman Club” in recent years.

Pigmask Private said on Oct. 14, 2012

aaaaa I really want this

PkLoveTheme said on Oct. 14, 2012

This, I need it, and I wish I could have it, haha.

cerealqueen said on Oct. 14, 2012

So does that mean you’ll be even busier than usual, Mato?
Wow, do you have a lot on your plate!

Furball200x said on Oct. 14, 2012

I’ll give you two dollars for the whole lot.

Halloween said on Oct. 15, 2012

Where are you moving to?

Mato said on Oct. 15, 2012

The plan is Twoson I mean Tucson

NPC said on Oct. 15, 2012

The first page after the Table of Contents states (in all caps), “THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR SALE OR RESALE”. Does the book warning prevent the sale or resale of the book?

Mato said on Oct. 15, 2012

If it matters, I did get Reid’s permission a while back. I think they were worried that people would try to make copies and sell them on Amazon or elsewhere.

reidman said on Oct. 18, 2012

Yup, that notice is mostly there so people wouldn’t try to print/sell their own copies. The ‘resale’ thing is from when we first printed them and didn’t want the recipients to immediately throw them on eBay (since we sent a *lot* of them out blindly to media companies), but half a decade later we can definitely appreciate their value to the community, so we don’t mind anymore.