Argh! The Love Walker!
Popular Posts:None found
Sometimes it’s tough to explain why EarthBound stands out so much from other games of the 16-bit era. “It doesn’t have magic and dragons!” is sort of the cliche, unimpressive way, but if you sit down to point out what happens throughout the story it quickly becomes clear how weird the game is. Here’s a good example, courtesy of The Offender:
When presented in this rapid-fire, compressed format it almost sounds like some crazy made-up game they’d talk about offhandedly in a TV sitcom or something, kinda like the “Two more swords and I’m Queen of the Monkey People!” line in Roseanne, heh.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Compressed EarthBound Weirdness
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.