MOTHER 3 Mini-Foods
A common question I get is, “What exactly does Shigesato Itoi do when he’s not working on games?” The problem is that answering that question would take forever – luckily a new Japan Times article takes a look at some of his recent work:
It’s in English, don’t worry! And the article spans two pages, just in case you’re like me and sometimes miss things like that 😛
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to A Look at Shigesato Itoi
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...