Jeff and Poo’s Summer Vacation
8bitsandwich recently sent this in:
I’d like to share a project of mine I just recently completed. It’s my personal tribute to the Mother series – a map for Team Fortress 2 based on Saturn Valley. I know what you’re thinking – this has been done over and over already. But take a look at the screenshots I’ve included. It’s not a direct recreation of the Valley, but it’s greatly inspired by it. It’s meant to be a mashup of the whole series, including elements from each of the 3 titles.
If interested in trying it out, you can find the download link at the bottom of this page (click on “Saturn Valley”)
Thanks for taking the time read this. Have a nice day!
(click for full size)
I gotta say, almost every time I see an EarthBound-themed mod for TF2 I’m blown away. I don’t really know why, but they seem to make a good match for each other!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Team Fortress 2: Saturn Valley
Leave a reply
- Real Madrid Jersey: I enjoyed your blog. It’s easy to read, the ctonent is good, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs I come...
- megamegaman247: I know this is a super old post but I put other in the poll and I want to explain gosh darn it! I am about 14 now and when I was a...
- GreenHippoArmada: Check this out:http://www.youtube.com/wat ch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q
- 00an0: I dunno how to patch
- MagikoopaMaster: this was awesome!! probably the best version of onett i have heard.