Cookie Giygas is in Trouble Now!
8bitsandwich recently sent this in:
I’d like to share a project of mine I just recently completed. It’s my personal tribute to the Mother series – a map for Team Fortress 2 based on Saturn Valley. I know what you’re thinking – this has been done over and over already. But take a look at the screenshots I’ve included. It’s not a direct recreation of the Valley, but it’s greatly inspired by it. It’s meant to be a mashup of the whole series, including elements from each of the 3 titles.
If interested in trying it out, you can find the download link at the bottom of this page (click on “Saturn Valley”)
Thanks for taking the time read this. Have a nice day!
(click for full size)
I gotta say, almost every time I see an EarthBound-themed mod for TF2 I’m blown away. I don’t really know why, but they seem to make a good match for each other!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Team Fortress 2: Saturn Valley
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...