Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
8bitsandwich recently sent this in:
I’d like to share a project of mine I just recently completed. It’s my personal tribute to the Mother series – a map for Team Fortress 2 based on Saturn Valley. I know what you’re thinking – this has been done over and over already. But take a look at the screenshots I’ve included. It’s not a direct recreation of the Valley, but it’s greatly inspired by it. It’s meant to be a mashup of the whole series, including elements from each of the 3 titles.
If interested in trying it out, you can find the download link at the bottom of this page (click on “Saturn Valley”)
Thanks for taking the time read this. Have a nice day!
(click for full size)
I gotta say, almost every time I see an EarthBound-themed mod for TF2 I’m blown away. I don’t really know why, but they seem to make a good match for each other!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Team Fortress 2: Saturn Valley
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!