MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
8bitsandwich recently sent this in:
I’d like to share a project of mine I just recently completed. It’s my personal tribute to the Mother series – a map for Team Fortress 2 based on Saturn Valley. I know what you’re thinking – this has been done over and over already. But take a look at the screenshots I’ve included. It’s not a direct recreation of the Valley, but it’s greatly inspired by it. It’s meant to be a mashup of the whole series, including elements from each of the 3 titles.
If interested in trying it out, you can find the download link at the bottom of this page (click on “Saturn Valley”)
Thanks for taking the time read this. Have a nice day!
(click for full size)
I gotta say, almost every time I see an EarthBound-themed mod for TF2 I’m blown away. I don’t really know why, but they seem to make a good match for each other!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Team Fortress 2: Saturn Valley
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.