Connecting Faith and MOTHER 3
A while back H.S posted a new map for the MOTHER/EarthBound Zero remake hack that’s underway. This time it’s the big desert area!
For reference, here’s what it looks like in the original game:
I think the new map is still incomplete and subject to change, but I’m really impressed at how well it’s turned out! I could never have done anything of this quality myself!
If you want to keep tabs on the remake hack project, follow this forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to MOTHER Remake: Desert Map
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...