More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
A while back H.S posted a new map for the MOTHER/EarthBound Zero remake hack that’s underway. This time it’s the big desert area!
For reference, here’s what it looks like in the original game:
I think the new map is still incomplete and subject to change, but I’m really impressed at how well it’s turned out! I could never have done anything of this quality myself!
If you want to keep tabs on the remake hack project, follow this forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to MOTHER Remake: Desert Map
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.