Itoi’s Thoughts (Mar. 12, 2008)
A while back H.S posted a new map for the MOTHER/EarthBound Zero remake hack that’s underway. This time it’s the big desert area!
For reference, here’s what it looks like in the original game:
I think the new map is still incomplete and subject to change, but I’m really impressed at how well it’s turned out! I could never have done anything of this quality myself!
If you want to keep tabs on the remake hack project, follow this forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to MOTHER Remake: Desert Map
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Earth Bound WORKING SAVE FUNCTION DUST COVER Super Nintendo SNES 1995
- Tourist: Tt was revealed that Akihira Toda wrote the trophy descriptions who apparently handled text on Mother?
- Mato: Oh, no, it’s just a reference to this tomato:
- The Man With No Name: I was thinking about it and is the tomato in the Magicant stage a reference to you? Since you did so much work for the EB...
- TheAnalogKid: Too bad I don’t have a 3ds. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the Wii U release.
- BluePikmin11: http://i.imgur.com/ggU5k2T.png Heres the full render for Ness.