Animated EarthBound Parody
joe the worlds largest nerd sent this in:
okay, so when my mom got me this months issue of ONM, i got a magazine called “retro gamer”. and there was a section named “20 nintendo games you never played”, and mother 3 was in it! it mentions the fan translation as well! and it also shows the writers dont have their nicknames well, because they called earthbound zero just earthbound. i got a photo of it [and a capri sun] here.
I can’t really read what it says – can anyone with this magazine share know what it says? I’m also curious to know what other games are on the list!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
Leave a reply
- MightyYT: @svjness: That’s an interesting theory, but after some thorough testing, it doesn’t seem to affect their walking animations...
- svjness: I remember back when I first played EB on SNES, that I had concluded that the walk animation of each character was based on their speed...
- TheZunar123: Interesting. I wish I could change that… @JimJam707: The music honestly doesn’t bug me that much. Maybe because I...
- MHFsilver: That’s quite interesting, different run speeds based on versions.
- naja: Maybe since the aspect ratio of the GBA is smaller than the SFC version, they made the character walk slower so that you wouldn’t rush...