Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
joe the worlds largest nerd sent this in:
okay, so when my mom got me this months issue of ONM, i got a magazine called “retro gamer”. and there was a section named “20 nintendo games you never played”, and mother 3 was in it! it mentions the fan translation as well! and it also shows the writers dont have their nicknames well, because they called earthbound zero just earthbound. i got a photo of it [and a capri sun] here.
I can’t really read what it says – can anyone with this magazine share know what it says? I’m also curious to know what other games are on the list!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic