NOA Mentions MOTHER 3 on Facebook
A few months ago Bregalad released a utility called GBAMusRiper that rips the music from many GBA games into MIDI format with accompanying sound font files.
Apparently it even works with MOTHER 1+2, but only the MOTHER 2 side. And it works with MOTHER 3 too – apparently to the point that a hacker by the name of LuigiBlood was able to do some basic music insertion. Here’s a sample:
And here is another sample video.
I’ve never used this utility and I don’t know how one would go about ripping and inserting music, but if you’re interested, there you go!
Actually, I wonder if it’s possible to restore the quality of the GBA MOTHER 2 music using this utility as a reference…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Music Utility
Featured Item on eBay:
Super Rare Giant Earthbound Store Poster - 45 Inches Tall X 32 Inches Wide SNES
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.