A Major MOTHER Merchandise Haul
A few months ago Bregalad released a utility called GBAMusRiper that rips the music from many GBA games into MIDI format with accompanying sound font files.
Apparently it even works with MOTHER 1+2, but only the MOTHER 2 side. And it works with MOTHER 3 too – apparently to the point that a hacker by the name of LuigiBlood was able to do some basic music insertion. Here’s a sample:
And here is another sample video.
I’ve never used this utility and I don’t know how one would go about ripping and inserting music, but if you’re interested, there you go!
Actually, I wonder if it’s possible to restore the quality of the GBA MOTHER 2 music using this utility as a reference…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Music Utility
- Ostricho: Bwahaha! The Flying Man is easy to deal with, I believe.
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...