Analyzing MOTHER 3’s Battle Music
A few months ago Bregalad released a utility called GBAMusRiper that rips the music from many GBA games into MIDI format with accompanying sound font files.
Apparently it even works with MOTHER 1+2, but only the MOTHER 2 side. And it works with MOTHER 3 too – apparently to the point that a hacker by the name of LuigiBlood was able to do some basic music insertion. Here’s a sample:
And here is another sample video.
I’ve never used this utility and I don’t know how one would go about ripping and inserting music, but if you’re interested, there you go!
Actually, I wonder if it’s possible to restore the quality of the GBA MOTHER 2 music using this utility as a reference…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Music Utility
Featured Item on eBay:
Takara Tomy Mother 2 Gyiyg no Gyakushuu Phone Strap Figure Jeff
- 403: I’m going to love this hack. so what improvements did you put on their, or did you already completed this project….sorry I just...
- James: “hold up i gotta put this sticky note on you”
- FuzzyPaulas: Are you sure? cause the cave theme was only in there for a second… Either way, this is absolutely hilarious.
- FuzzyPaulas: I was crying by the one minute mark. No crying till the end? I think not.
- NoName: Would have been awesome if Nintendo sued them