EarthBound Font on Adult Swim
A few months ago Bregalad released a utility called GBAMusRiper that rips the music from many GBA games into MIDI format with accompanying sound font files.
Apparently it even works with MOTHER 1+2, but only the MOTHER 2 side. And it works with MOTHER 3 too – apparently to the point that a hacker by the name of LuigiBlood was able to do some basic music insertion. Here’s a sample:
And here is another sample video.
I’ve never used this utility and I don’t know how one would go about ripping and inserting music, but if you’re interested, there you go!
Actually, I wonder if it’s possible to restore the quality of the GBA MOTHER 2 music using this utility as a reference…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Music Utility
- KingOfSwords: Breaking news: MOTHER 3 rumored for Western release, just as it has been every day for the last ten years or more.
- Drake Wolf: Sincerely, I want this rumor to be true. Sadly, I know that I should take that rumor with a grain of salt. Remember the M3-KM carts and...
- Mother2fan: I really hope NOA releases it, but I would also have a very hard time accepting a translation other than Mato’s. The game I fell...
- Jerky: I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be true. Contrary to what seemingly every other EB fan thinks, I really don’t think...
- vince94: They know how attached/devoted we are to the world and the characters, I don’t think they’d change much. The backlash would be...