MOTHER 3 Handbook Reprints
A few months ago Bregalad released a utility called GBAMusRiper that rips the music from many GBA games into MIDI format with accompanying sound font files.
Apparently it even works with MOTHER 1+2, but only the MOTHER 2 side. And it works with MOTHER 3 too – apparently to the point that a hacker by the name of LuigiBlood was able to do some basic music insertion. Here’s a sample:
And here is another sample video.
I’ve never used this utility and I don’t know how one would go about ripping and inserting music, but if you’re interested, there you go!
Actually, I wonder if it’s possible to restore the quality of the GBA MOTHER 2 music using this utility as a reference…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Music Utility
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?