MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
A few days ago, uyuyuy99 released the first-ever EarthBound Zero map editing program, titled “BBHack”. It’s written in Java, so it should theoretically work on any platform that supports Java.
It’s not too hard to use either, here’s something I threw together pretty quickly:
It sounds like many more features are planned, including:
- 16×16 Tile Editor
- 8×8 Graphics Editor
- Sprite Editor
- Sprite/NPC Placement Editor (part of the map editor)
- Item Editor
- Enemy Editor
- Enemy Groups Editor
- Title Screen Editor
- Giegue’s Ship Editor
- Town Map Editor
- 8 Melodies Trippy BG Editor
- Text Editor
- Script Editor (sorta like CCScript)
- Palette Editor
- Starting/Levelup Stats Editor
- Ending Graphics Editor
- …and probably more stuff too
You can download the current version of BBHack here! Hopefully as time goes on we’ll start to see some cool EarthBound Zero hacks 😀
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Zero Map Editor
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...