EarthBound Player’s Guide PDFs
A few days ago, uyuyuy99 released the first-ever EarthBound Zero map editing program, titled “BBHack”. It’s written in Java, so it should theoretically work on any platform that supports Java.
It’s not too hard to use either, here’s something I threw together pretty quickly:
It sounds like many more features are planned, including:
- 16×16 Tile Editor
- 8×8 Graphics Editor
- Sprite Editor
- Sprite/NPC Placement Editor (part of the map editor)
- Item Editor
- Enemy Editor
- Enemy Groups Editor
- Title Screen Editor
- Giegue’s Ship Editor
- Town Map Editor
- 8 Melodies Trippy BG Editor
- Text Editor
- Script Editor (sorta like CCScript)
- Palette Editor
- Starting/Levelup Stats Editor
- Ending Graphics Editor
- …and probably more stuff too
You can download the current version of BBHack here! Hopefully as time goes on we’ll start to see some cool EarthBound Zero hacks 😀
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Zero Map Editor
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues