Ninten’s Mom Has an Official Name
A few days ago, uyuyuy99 released the first-ever EarthBound Zero map editing program, titled “BBHack”. It’s written in Java, so it should theoretically work on any platform that supports Java.
It’s not too hard to use either, here’s something I threw together pretty quickly:
It sounds like many more features are planned, including:
- 16×16 Tile Editor
- 8×8 Graphics Editor
- Sprite Editor
- Sprite/NPC Placement Editor (part of the map editor)
- Item Editor
- Enemy Editor
- Enemy Groups Editor
- Title Screen Editor
- Giegue’s Ship Editor
- Town Map Editor
- 8 Melodies Trippy BG Editor
- Text Editor
- Script Editor (sorta like CCScript)
- Palette Editor
- Starting/Levelup Stats Editor
- Ending Graphics Editor
- …and probably more stuff too
You can download the current version of BBHack here! Hopefully as time goes on we’ll start to see some cool EarthBound Zero hacks 😀
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Zero Map Editor
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.