EarthBound Zero Remake
For years I’ve known about a supposed game-breaking bug in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero but never really looked into it. Apparently, you can get to the final battle somehow without getting all the melodies, at which point you obviously can’t beat the game.
I first heard about this on this page back in the late 90s/early 00s. I wasn’t really into the game at the time so I didn’t give it much thought, but the topic has recently come up and now I’m curious. In the years since, I read vague rumors about this bug on Japanese sites too, but never looked into the details.
So, has anyone ever encountered this bug before? What melody/melodies can be skipped that causes this? I would’ve thought for sure that it would’ve been fixed for the North American release, but I guess not…
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to EarthBound Zero Game-Breaking Bug
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...