Crisp MOTHER 3 MP3 Set
For years I’ve known about a supposed game-breaking bug in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero but never really looked into it. Apparently, you can get to the final battle somehow without getting all the melodies, at which point you obviously can’t beat the game.
I first heard about this on this page back in the late 90s/early 00s. I wasn’t really into the game at the time so I didn’t give it much thought, but the topic has recently come up and now I’m curious. In the years since, I read vague rumors about this bug on Japanese sites too, but never looked into the details.
So, has anyone ever encountered this bug before? What melody/melodies can be skipped that causes this? I would’ve thought for sure that it would’ve been fixed for the North American release, but I guess not…
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to EarthBound Zero Game-Breaking Bug
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.