September 18th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

A recent Dorkly video features EarthBound – if you like crude/violent humor then here you go:

A lot of people really hate the photo guy in EarthBound, but I never found him too bad. Just a tiny bit annoying but it’s well worth the trouble at the very end of the game!

12 Comments to EarthBound Photographer’s Surprise

Miles Vialpando said on Sep. 18, 2012

Oh man… They’re not putting up roadblocks instead?

Mr Rex said on Sep. 18, 2012

Poor Camera guy!

sTARMEN said on Sep. 18, 2012

Well. Did deserve it.

Neko Knight said on Sep. 18, 2012

I love the Camera Man! I used to voice over his lines when I played Earthbound with my friends!

Ostricho said on Sep. 18, 2012

Right in the childhood

Starstorm said on Sep. 18, 2012

I never really did hate the camera guy. I mean isn’t it cool getting your picture taken instantaneously?

Halloween said on Sep. 18, 2012

I think it would have been funnier if he just started spinning and flew away when the cops came.
But it’s not hard to find room for improvement in a dorkly video.

Earthbounder said on Sep. 18, 2012

Hahaha great! That was awesome. I liked the camera guy the first time i played the game, but after that it was kinda annoying

Jurassic Parker said on Sep. 19, 2012

Oh wow, thank you Brian. That absolutely wrecked me.

Retro Girl said on Sep. 21, 2012

The camera guys OK. He’s not my favourite Earthbound character but I don’t hate him as much as Gygas. He’s in my Top 10 evilest villians!

Matteomax said on Nov. 10, 2012