The Giygas Pillow Project
A few years back, before MOTHER 3 was released, I updated the EarthBound 64 section of Starmen.Net with everything I could find, including all the videos I could find. You can see them here.
Apparently there was some EarthBound 64 video stuff during a video shown at E3 in 1998. It’s only like four seconds long, but I’d never seen it before so I thought I’d share it!
In it, we see:
- Another desert scene that looks like some of the screenshots that were released
- Flint running from something – a boar?
- The multi-headed sea monster that didn’t make it into MOTHER 3 but seemed to play a big part in EarthBound 64
If anyone knows where to find a better quality version of this video, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound 64 Video Clip
- Paul McCartney: MOTHER 1,MOTHER 2 had censorship outside Japan and now MOTHER 3(had different width of stage details and unused game contents) will...
- Gamerz31w: Niche cliché
- KingMike: I thought the unintended theme was: release EarthBound in Argentina.
- Dr.Saturn: If it were ported I would totally play it
- NessinEagleland: Is the Earthbound series REALLY that niche anymore? Just VC games are dominated nintendos digital sales charts