MOTHER 3′s Kindness Stat
A few years back, before MOTHER 3 was released, I updated the EarthBound 64 section of Starmen.Net with everything I could find, including all the videos I could find. You can see them here.
Apparently there was some EarthBound 64 video stuff during a video shown at E3 in 1998. It’s only like four seconds long, but I’d never seen it before so I thought I’d share it!
In it, we see:
- Another desert scene that looks like some of the screenshots that were released
- Flint running from something – a boar?
- The multi-headed sea monster that didn’t make it into MOTHER 3 but seemed to play a big part in EarthBound 64
If anyone knows where to find a better quality version of this video, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EarthBound 64 Video Clip
Leave a reply
- NESter: Ugh…why Mother 1+2? The graphics are squashed, the sound degraded…I can’t stand the “fuzzy” sound of the Game...
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?