Japanese MOTHER 3 Fan Stuff
A few years back, before MOTHER 3 was released, I updated the EarthBound 64 section of Starmen.Net with everything I could find, including all the videos I could find. You can see them here.
Apparently there was some EarthBound 64 video stuff during a video shown at E3 in 1998. It’s only like four seconds long, but I’d never seen it before so I thought I’d share it!
In it, we see:
- Another desert scene that looks like some of the screenshots that were released
- Flint running from something – a boar?
- The multi-headed sea monster that didn’t make it into MOTHER 3 but seemed to play a big part in EarthBound 64
If anyone knows where to find a better quality version of this video, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound 64 Video Clip
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...