Editing EarthBound’s Translation
A few years back, before MOTHER 3 was released, I updated the EarthBound 64 section of Starmen.Net with everything I could find, including all the videos I could find. You can see them here.
Apparently there was some EarthBound 64 video stuff during a video shown at E3 in 1998. It’s only like four seconds long, but I’d never seen it before so I thought I’d share it!
In it, we see:
- Another desert scene that looks like some of the screenshots that were released
- Flint running from something – a boar?
- The multi-headed sea monster that didn’t make it into MOTHER 3 but seemed to play a big part in EarthBound 64
If anyone knows where to find a better quality version of this video, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound 64 Video Clip
- Cool Spot: Man, I’ll definitely be buyin’ one of these… Fangamer shirts are the best!
- Mr. Knuckles: So awesome, Camp Fangamer is gonna be a-MAZE-ing!
- Kyle: Come on Nintendo. Mother 1 and Mother 3 in America
- Zenn: Awesome! Such a cool design and for a good cause to boot. I can’t wait to buy one! I’ve talked my friend into getting one as well!
- Jdaster64: This is pretty cool! I always knew MOTHER 3 had a lot more interlocking references to its various themes than the first two games....