Happy Video Game Nerd EB Review
A few years back, before MOTHER 3 was released, I updated the EarthBound 64 section of Starmen.Net with everything I could find, including all the videos I could find. You can see them here.
Apparently there was some EarthBound 64 video stuff during a video shown at E3 in 1998. It’s only like four seconds long, but I’d never seen it before so I thought I’d share it!
In it, we see:
- Another desert scene that looks like some of the screenshots that were released
- Flint running from something – a boar?
- The multi-headed sea monster that didn’t make it into MOTHER 3 but seemed to play a big part in EarthBound 64
If anyone knows where to find a better quality version of this video, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound 64 Video Clip
- Miles Vialpando: So, maybe an Amiibo will come without his hat, or perhaps his left arm missing. Haha… I plan on buying two. One for using in...
- TS: Hahahaha, I agree with Yay. Glad to see some Utah people are going to be there. I just moved to Utah and it’s friggin’ killing me.
- ShadowSoul720: I’m doing an Earthbound Lets play on my YouTube account if anyone is interested in an up and coming New YouTuber!
- Yay: Finally, living in Utah is a benefit.
- magypsyparty: Ahh, fuzzy pickles, why does it have to be so far away!! It looks like a blast though!