September 22nd, 2012 | EarthBound, Images

Over on Reddit, arlaton posted a version of Dungeon Man made in Minecraft. Unlike the sprites that a lot of people make, this is an actual re-creation of Dungeon Man – you can even go inside him and navigate the dungeon inside him!

Check out more pics here and download it here!

10 Comments to Dungeon Man in Minecraft

METC said on Sep. 22, 2012

oh man this looks sweet.

Can’t wait to check it out!

Gooptek said on Sep. 22, 2012

FINALLY!!
Every week I look for “Dungeon Man Minecraft” on Google. But I could only find pixel art…
My dream has come true! Mato and whoever made this map, you two are my heroes!

johnr754 said on Sep. 22, 2012

This should be an adventure map. To explore the Dungeon Man, and mobs are spawning everywhere.

V-King said on Sep. 22, 2012

Nooo, that’s what I wanted to do next 🙁
All the more awesome that somebody else thought of the same idea and went through with it. Looks awesome 🙂

Halloween said on Sep. 22, 2012

I think this is the best use of minecraft I’ve seen.

MrNessEagleofOnett said on Sep. 22, 2012

I remember playing an adventure map like this back when Minecraft was beta. It was simmilar to this only it had both Dungeon Man Dungeons (this and the cave in Winters) and the outside of him wasn’t as good looking as this one…

Jason said on Sep. 22, 2012

That is AWESOME!

FZ64 said on Sep. 23, 2012

ahh man I was going to make that… i’ll just do a huge mr.saturn or wut eva

Herobrine said on Oct. 17, 2012

Yes Please.avi

BusterTheFox said on Oct. 22, 2013

Aw, the link to download the world file is down. 🙁 Anyone have a copy of it?