No You Can’t Buy a Vowel
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES 1995 VG Condition! Worldwide Shipping Earth Bound
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.
- Clay: It’s a pretty interesting video! And the narrator has a cool voice to boot. Also, Giegue: “You should never sing!” lmao
- Anonymous: Hmm, Ness fighting the Gigas from Skies of Arcadia… that would be awesome. Somebody needs to make a mod so that can happen.
- Giygasisnotfetus: EarthBound consultant seems like a perfect job for me lol