MOTHER Reference in Gintama
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic