Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
- vince94: I bet the translators and localizers didn’t know about/hadn’t played EB0. That’s understandable, as I remember from an...
- ninten: The white people of the translation foreigner I’m sorry. I’m Japanese. And will not be pardon. I be waiting.
- ChozoBoy: Does anybody have an image of the colored Mr. Saturn by Itoi?
- MagicCakeRyuka: If the Mother series was released in 2015 then it would make fans thrilled and my hopes for ness and lucas in the new ssb game.
- Anonymous: I wish Mother 2 was out already on the 3ds >.<