Weekly Round-Up #48
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...