Hidden Song in EarthBound
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo, 1995)
- resetsurvivor: What sort of timing issues does the Super Famicom emulator have that you’ve experienced?
- JimJam707: I don’t why anyone would want to play the GBA version over the SNES version with the GBA’s music :/
- Kaabii: I got King DeDeDe to play it… and he’s stuck on Giygas, LOL.
- Kaabii: I like “TO BE CONTINUED…” better because it hints at MOTHER 3′s events…
- Kaabii: I’ve been wanting a code like this for over 10 years… Thanks!