MOTHER Soundtracks on Japanese iTunes
A few years ago I made a video about how to skip the Starman Junior at the start of EarthBound. Apparently I never shared it on EarthBound Central, so here it is!
Basically, you have an enemy follow you up to the top of the hillside, making sure that it’s still on-screen during the whole scene where you find Picky and Buzz Buzz. Afterward, you let that enemy kill you. You’ll be taken back to your house with Picky and Pokey still in your party! This way you can skip the battle with Starman Junior, which is normally an unavoidable, un-losable battle.
If you’re really brave, you can use this to try to beat Frank at Level 1 – but you’ll probably just end up punching lots of holes in your wall out of frustration.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Skipping Starman Junior
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995)
- Breeman: I managed to get the Giygas red edition since they notified all Kickstarter backers a day before pre-orders went up. I pledged for the...
- jeffmaxwell: Ahh I see! Shortly after I left that comment, I checked the site again and actually snagged both the Cast cover and the Saturn Valley...
- Saeh saeh: Reading past reviews of last year’s onett cover most didn’t get it until November so I think they’ll ship Oct anyways...
- Bionic: Yeah, early this morning they got the cast planner back in stock, but it doesn’t ship till mid-Oct. The site really slowed down...
- Saeh saeh: The pouches and other mr saturn stuff is available October 1st