August 27th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 1

I’ve been posting quite a bit about the EB0/MOTHER remake hack these past few weeks – mostly because it seems like progress has suddenly skyrocketed recently.

What I want to share today is the title screen music that Snyderman and BlueStone made for the remake:

MOTHER Title Screen Music

I really like this a lot!

While we’re at it, here’s the poltergeist song too, but I don’t think this is going into the hack:

Poltergeist

Every day I get more and more impressed with the level of EarthBound music hacking!

8 Comments to MOTHER Title Music Remake

Kyle said on Aug. 27, 2012

I almost didn’t want to listen since I want everything to be a surprise, but now I’m more hyped than ever!

Harry said on Aug. 27, 2012

I love the title music remix!
I found another really nice remix on a tumblr blog dedicated to making music.
Go to nickwilliamsmusic.tumblr.com, and listen. It’s his latest post as of right now, so it’s easy to find.

BusterTheFox said on Aug. 27, 2012

It would be a shame if that poltergeist music didn’t make it. That’s some good stuff! If they’re not going to use that, what would be the replacement?

Ness Obsessed said on Aug. 27, 2012

Where can i get that song off of tumblr?

Ness1985 said on Aug. 28, 2012

Poltergeist=WOW

UG_Bubbleman said on Aug. 30, 2012

Question:
Will someone post .spc versions of the tracks? I’d LOVE to play them in Modizer (iDevice chiptune app) on the go with infinite loops.

Yoyoenix91 said on Aug. 31, 2012

Poltergeist has a great Shin Megami Tensei-esque vibe to it. <3

thelucaskid482 said on Feb. 2, 2013

You should send the Poltergeist theme in to Nintendo they might consider using it in Super Smash Bros. U, the new SSB coming out in 2014 for the Wii U.

Find Merchandise!