EarthBound Zero Map Editor
H.S recently posted a video showcasing a lot of stuff from the MOTHER/EB0 remake hack in the works – mostly walking around all the new maps and such:
The description is:
Now that I’ve moved all of the maps over to a CoilSnake project, I thought it would be fun to do a (long) walkabout of the currently empty world, to show off the various areas. The cutscenes were just added to make this video more entertaining, they won’t actually be in the final game.
Some of the music for this game isn’t done yet, so a few of the areas have placeholder music instead (everything from Easter to the end of the video). Several maps, mostly indoor areas, are not yet complete, and are simply skipped over in this video.
Even though the maps and (non-placeholder) music featured in this video are complete, they are not final, and might still undergo changes at a later date.
Until now we’ve seen lots of little pieces of this hack get made, it’s great seeing the pieces coming together!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Walkabout
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic