MOTHER 3 Prices on the Rise
H.S recently posted a video showcasing a lot of stuff from the MOTHER/EB0 remake hack in the works – mostly walking around all the new maps and such:
The description is:
Now that I’ve moved all of the maps over to a CoilSnake project, I thought it would be fun to do a (long) walkabout of the currently empty world, to show off the various areas. The cutscenes were just added to make this video more entertaining, they won’t actually be in the final game.
Some of the music for this game isn’t done yet, so a few of the areas have placeholder music instead (everything from Easter to the end of the video). Several maps, mostly indoor areas, are not yet complete, and are simply skipped over in this video.
Even though the maps and (non-placeholder) music featured in this video are complete, they are not final, and might still undergo changes at a later date.
Until now we’ve seen lots of little pieces of this hack get made, it’s great seeing the pieces coming together!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Walkabout
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.