EarthBound Zero Improvement Hacks
H.S recently posted a video showcasing a lot of stuff from the MOTHER/EB0 remake hack in the works – mostly walking around all the new maps and such:
The description is:
Now that I’ve moved all of the maps over to a CoilSnake project, I thought it would be fun to do a (long) walkabout of the currently empty world, to show off the various areas. The cutscenes were just added to make this video more entertaining, they won’t actually be in the final game.
Some of the music for this game isn’t done yet, so a few of the areas have placeholder music instead (everything from Easter to the end of the video). Several maps, mostly indoor areas, are not yet complete, and are simply skipped over in this video.
Even though the maps and (non-placeholder) music featured in this video are complete, they are not final, and might still undergo changes at a later date.
Until now we’ve seen lots of little pieces of this hack get made, it’s great seeing the pieces coming together!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Walkabout
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?