A Quick Look at MOTHER 3′s Script
I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s hard to remember everything I’ve posted. At any rate, this is a thing printed in an old issue of Nintendo Power where they covered Japanese games that never came out here:
I remember this stuff clearly, it also talked about the bar code battler stuff and even Pokemon some years before it was released here. I also remember thinking how much cooler this description of MOTHER 1 sounded than this bland blurb some years before.
But most of all, I can’t help but laugh at the title of “Super Mother” for the sequel
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER in Old Nintendo Power
Leave a reply
- NESter: Ugh…why Mother 1+2? The graphics are squashed, the sound degraded…I can’t stand the “fuzzy” sound of the Game...
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?