Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #18

August 23rd, 2012 | EarthBound, Images

Good ol’ xfis sent me this:

Mal snapped that when the show was on, but I found the performance online:

Seriously, who dresses like that? The resemblance is uncanny.

This is… I don’t… What?

16 Comments to Jeff Andonuts on America’s Got Talent

September said on Aug. 23, 2012

No way it’s just a coincidence… It has to be on purpose! That would be pretty cool though, if he said he was dressed up as Jeff.

DD said on Aug. 23, 2012

That’s too funny. It almost looks like he’s cosplaying. All he has to do is change his hair style and he’s spot on.

joeymartin64 said on Aug. 23, 2012

Yeah, loses something with the Vanilla Ice hair.

Lol said on Aug. 23, 2012

Both him and Jeff seem to be a little bit “Hey hey hey” too if you know what i mean, maybe not into chicks…..

Kyle said on Aug. 23, 2012

I thought the same thing when I saw him! Glad I’m not crazy to think so ha

Neko Knight said on Aug. 23, 2012

When I watched the show tuesday I thought the very same thing. Is there a way to contact this guy directly and ask him if he dressed like Jeff on purpose?

Kyle said on Aug. 23, 2012

The funny thing is, he’s only 15 – he wasn’t even born yet when the game came out

Madotsuki said on Aug. 23, 2012

And I was just watching that too!

He also has an official Facebook page, if you’d like to post something there asking about his resemblance to Jeff. I recommend having a photo attached while you’re at it, though.

BigDream said on Aug. 23, 2012

What the HECK??? I watched that episode on our DVR, but I NEVER took thought of THAT!

Anonymous said on Aug. 23, 2012

@kyle: I’m sure EarthBound has alot of younger fans too, I’m the same age and I’m a huge fan.

Von Krieger said on Aug. 23, 2012

Heh. I was walking through the living room last night and saw that guy and mentioned to my mother that he looked like the lovechild of Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly.

Stuffgamer1 said on Aug. 24, 2012

I tried to watch it, but it says the video is “private.” I guess somebody didn’t like the attention they were getting from this… 🙁

Abyss said on Aug. 24, 2012

The link is private. 🙁

Madotsuki said on Aug. 25, 2012

Try this video link instead!

angryeyebrows17 said on Aug. 26, 2012

Someone get this guy a white ray gun!

Dr.Starky said on Sep. 1, 2012

If he was really imitating Jeff he would of put on a bowl cut.

It’s just a funny coincidence.