Saturn Valley Planner Cover Coming Soon!
In a recent Kotaku interview, Satoru Iwata is asked about MOTHER 3 and mentions how he and Itoi are aware of the big Western fanbase for the series. Check it out here:
Still no real response on the subject though. But it’s at least clear that Reggie, Iwata, and Itoi are all very aware of the fanbase outside of Japan.
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Iwata and Itoi Mention Western Fans
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super DX Soft Vinyl Figure Mother 2 MrSaturn Doseisan Banpresto
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...