MOTHER in Old Nintendo Power
In a recent Kotaku interview, Satoru Iwata is asked about MOTHER 3 and mentions how he and Itoi are aware of the big Western fanbase for the series. Check it out here:
Still no real response on the subject though. But it’s at least clear that Reggie, Iwata, and Itoi are all very aware of the fanbase outside of Japan.
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Iwata and Itoi Mention Western Fans
Featured Item on eBay:
Takara Tomy Mother 2 Gyiyg no Gyakushuu Phone Strap Figure Poo
- Isaiah Vinson: I already finished Mother 2 then, Mother 3 and finally Mother 1. And now all I have to do is to wait till Mother 4 released. I...
- Nick97: But will it keep all the funny alt text on the images?! I’m really excited for this, especially if you also get done a Mother 3 book....
- Blue-streaker: What about the mother 3 legends of localization? Is it getting a book too?
- itoi: In some case of coincidence I heard rumours MOTHER 4 will be on Nintendo eShop(3DS or Wii u)?
- UbaNess: Congratulations on the Kickstarter success! Proud to be a backer and can’t wait for the goodies