Early EB0 Remake Music
In a recent Kotaku interview, Satoru Iwata is asked about MOTHER 3 and mentions how he and Itoi are aware of the big Western fanbase for the series. Check it out here:
Still no real response on the subject though. But it’s at least clear that Reggie, Iwata, and Itoi are all very aware of the fanbase outside of Japan.
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Iwata and Itoi Mention Western Fans
- Covarr: I don’t understand why they’re trying so hard to keep this all under wraps. I think it’s pretty evident that EVERY SINGLE...
- Anonymous: You can just play 100 Mario challenge to unlock every alternate skin
- Will: I believe there’s an alternative method to unlock every skin in case you don’t own the amiibo.
- Fred Bounder: All skin for Mario. (And Ness and Lucas) ^.^ https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XWBtfATiH6s&feature=yout u.be
- VOID: MOTHER 3 game cover was cut off from(metaphorical)game box and he put his own music like in Sonic & Knuckles PC Collection or Sonic CD.