The Newcomer’s Guide to MOTHER
In a recent Kotaku interview, Satoru Iwata is asked about MOTHER 3 and mentions how he and Itoi are aware of the big Western fanbase for the series. Check it out here:
Still no real response on the subject though. But it’s at least clear that Reggie, Iwata, and Itoi are all very aware of the fanbase outside of Japan.
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Iwata and Itoi Mention Western Fans
- Expert: Hot damn. I wonder if they’re gonna display it or sell it or what.
- Chairman of the Board: Holy smokes, someone actually scooped it up! Imagine the seller fees and costs that’ll add up. I estimate he made...
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…