FATHER 2 and Mr. Pluto
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.
- snesdude72: It’s weird that this game and the first isn’t on the Japanese eshop. I thought they’d re-release the first game soon...
- Anonymous: @Valder I never understood what the problem with the octopus statue is.
- Anonymous: Looks like Giygas came from a barrel of monkeys toy.