A Custom-Made Onett Pillow
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
- DarklingDragon: Time sure does fly. I spent some time this week playing Earthbound on the virtual console.
- MysterySprite22: These are really cool. I wish I could have these. I don’t have any EB merchandise. I just drew pictures. That’s it.
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...