Let’s Share EarthBound Stuff in Smash Bros. Wii U
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
- Claus: You can vote more than once. Vote for Masked Man too!
- That one dumb guy.: GUYS VOTE FOR KUMATORA RIGHT NOW SO THE MOTHER SERIES WILL BE NOTICED WITH 3 REPS.
- Mariotti: GUYS LUCAS JUST GOT ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH 4
- SuperGamingbro64: Also, that video jwittz posted about the similarities between Mother and pokemon should be up on the site soon
- SuperGamingbro64: Well, looks like made has some work to do, after that Nintendo direct.