Ness in Super Smash Bros. 4 Rumors
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
+++ EARTHBOUND Super Nintendo SNES Game Cart - TESTED! SAVES! +++
- Chivi-chivik: I KNEW Undertale would be there. It was obvious.
- BusterTheFox: I’ve been playing through Chrono Trigger recently… It’s really fun. I had tried it at least a couple of times in...
- cool_noy_mew: What Opoona said, Opoona is a fantastic Wii game
- yui: I love these cute flowcharts! I’m glad someone did this. I’ve played just about every game on there, it’s super cool to see...
- KingOfSwords: I can’t recommend Undertale highly enough. Or talk much more about it without spoilers. It’s a wonderful game, and...