Pollyanna Performed Live
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
Leave a reply
- MagikoopaMaster: I watched all 3 days and it was a great stream! I hope their will be a MOTHER3 one sometime.
- KingMike: You asked Marcus to read VGCE’s review? You mean guy. Well, it could’ve been GamePro’s review (the one that was...
- 2Sang: It was certainly a baaaaaaaashing good time
- Halloween: I watched the second half of day 3 and it was like a crazy magic cake trip. Your description does a good job of making it sound not so...
- Jason: I was able to watch the first day and part of the second day but after that I was busy and wasn’t able to watch. I’m hoping...