MOTHER 1+2 Merch for Sale
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
- crabbyRhys: This was a really cool interview! It makes me want to do something highlighting some of the games that had a big impact on me. Also, if...
- Xi: I’m really looking forward to future chapters of the Mother 3 translation notes. Thanks for all of your hard work!
- An E and two 8: I gotta say, that artwork with the lined up Starmen looks pretty cool.
- Zaxtur: That’s my hack! LOL. So funny. It’s been so long since I’ve touched it, I wouldn’t even know where to begin if I...
- eb64: is it possible to put mother 3 gba on n64 cartridge again?