A Stop-Motion Kraken Animation
A while back 1up.com posted a teaser of an interview with Hirokazu “Hip” Tanaka, one of the musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2/EarthBound. It looks like the full interview is finally up – check it out here!
Among many things, he discusses EarthBound, his approach to composing the music for EarthBound, the size of the MOTHER 2 fanbase, and more. There’s also this quote:
The sampling issue is a little sensitive, because… well, I don’t know for sure, but it sounds like that is one of the reasons EarthBound is not able to come out in America. It’s a topic we should probably avoid.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Hip Tanaka Talks about EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Complete: Box Strategy Guide + Scratch & Sniff Cards Intact RARE
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.