EarthBound Gettin’ Pricey
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Urawaza Daizenshu Ketteiban Strategy Game Guide Book w/Map Japan FM1472*
- Mr.Foppy42: Er, sorry if I’m COMPLETELY off-topic and if I sound like an idiot but… Is it possible to have the Mother 3 translation...
- Anonymous: “Effetist Hipister smashes Nuganess…” I don’t think you know what a hipster is, and I don’t know what an...
- Anonymous: “Calling my statement/opinion a conspiracy theory is borderline passive aggressive.” It’s true though…...
- Raiden: Well if this is a pointless argument then why don’t you leave FireFlyMelody?
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @N7Kopper @AConcernedGamer This is all very insightful info. I knew there was a technical reason for King running away,...