A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER 3
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out 😀
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo SNES, 1995) Authentic Original, Tested, Free Shipping
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff
- Scotty: “4Chan” ….. That’s not cool..
- StarmanAlex: I’m the only one here who could give a sh*t less about Fire Emblem…
- Arthur: I’ve found this interesting interview of Miyamoto talking about Mother 3 64… This has already been posted, right?...