Magicant in 3D!
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
- Mother2fan: Since 1889, bitch!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...