Video Game Variations Album
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...
- Anonymous: “You’ve basically admitted that the developers named it that specifically for advertising purposes.” – Oh my “I...
- Oh My: I don’t see the problem. We’re arguing civilly. We’re not calling each other names or anything. It was your decision to...
- Some Guy: I have to agree with PSIPumpkin. Let’s move on.
- Anonymous: @PSIPumpkin I agree.