Clearing Up Some Myths
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
- ChozoBoy: Does anybody have an image of the colored Mr. Saturn by Itoi?
- MagicCakeRyuka: If the Mother series was released in 2015 then it would make fans thrilled and my hopes for ness and lucas in the new ssb game.
- Anonymous: I wish Mother 2 was out already on the 3ds >.<
- Joe: I’m sure Ness will be in the game with no announcement.
- Hyperstar96: @Still_me … What are you talking about? You said Smash Bros. doesn’t include protagonists of older games, when they...