EarthBound Election Day
A while back NorthOfOnett let me know about a neat little project a seamstress friend was working on – turning an old coat into a replica of Ness’ backpack!
After much work, the backpack was finally finished – you can see the results here:
And for reference, here’s Ness’ backpack as seen in a Smash Bros. game:
I think it’d be cool if Fangamer or someone sold some of these as part of a Ness cosplay combo pack or something. (In fact, that’s Fangamer’s Courage Badge sewed onto the bag there.) I imagine the amount of time needed to make them might not make it worth it, though. In any case, I’m impressed with how well it turned out
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Handmade Ness Backpack Replica
- yui: I’m so happy it finally made it up here! Right after submitting it i wanted to add that the town themes I and II were my favorite....
- eb64: I made Taitsumairi Village http://i.imgur.com/N21esax.jpg
- eb64: I made mother 3 masked man n64dd soundfont masked man variation heartbeat on YouTube.
- Jess: There’s leaked pictures of the Ness amiibo now, I’m not 100% sure where they originated, but I’m seeing them everywhere!
- eb64: i prefer porky alien capsule