MOTHER Figures Unboxed
August 11th, 2012 | MOTHER 1
There’s something I’ve been wondering about lately. Here’s the back story of MOTHER 1:
And, as we learn early on, George is Ninten’s great-grandfather.
What I’m curious about is when did George and Maria have a kid in the first place?
They couldn’t have had a kid after the abduction – unless it somehow wound up back on Earth too, but it’s strange that that would be left out of the story.
I suppose it’s possible they had a kid before they were abducted, but there’s no mention of a child at all – you’d think something as traumatic as a kid being torn away his/her family would get a mention. Plus, for some reason, I always had the impression that they were newlyweds or that they were at least somewhat young. I guess they could’ve been middle-aged or old people, but Queen Mary never gave off any sort of old person vibe.
I’m sure I’m missing something important here, so if you have any ideas share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to George and Maria’s Child
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?