MOTHER 3 Cockney Mice
August 11th, 2012 | MOTHER 1
There’s something I’ve been wondering about lately. Here’s the back story of MOTHER 1:
And, as we learn early on, George is Ninten’s great-grandfather.
What I’m curious about is when did George and Maria have a kid in the first place?
They couldn’t have had a kid after the abduction – unless it somehow wound up back on Earth too, but it’s strange that that would be left out of the story.
I suppose it’s possible they had a kid before they were abducted, but there’s no mention of a child at all – you’d think something as traumatic as a kid being torn away his/her family would get a mention. Plus, for some reason, I always had the impression that they were newlyweds or that they were at least somewhat young. I guess they could’ve been middle-aged or old people, but Queen Mary never gave off any sort of old person vibe.
I’m sure I’m missing something important here, so if you have any ideas share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to George and Maria’s Child
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...