A Tweet from Itoi
August 11th, 2012 | MOTHER 1
There’s something I’ve been wondering about lately. Here’s the back story of MOTHER 1:
And, as we learn early on, George is Ninten’s great-grandfather.
What I’m curious about is when did George and Maria have a kid in the first place?
They couldn’t have had a kid after the abduction – unless it somehow wound up back on Earth too, but it’s strange that that would be left out of the story.
I suppose it’s possible they had a kid before they were abducted, but there’s no mention of a child at all – you’d think something as traumatic as a kid being torn away his/her family would get a mention. Plus, for some reason, I always had the impression that they were newlyweds or that they were at least somewhat young. I guess they could’ve been middle-aged or old people, but Queen Mary never gave off any sort of old person vibe.
I’m sure I’m missing something important here, so if you have any ideas share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to George and Maria’s Child
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.