August 19th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

Good friend Kyosuke recently started learning how to do 3D modeling. This is his latest creation – the Fourside sewers in 3D!

This is awesome, especially for someone just starting out!

It’s funny, often when I’m learning a new skill I somehow end up tying it with EarthBound too. Glad to see I’m not the only crazy one!

11 Comments to Fourside Sewers in 3D

RKSS said on Aug. 19, 2012

Awesome! Even though I’m not a huge fan of the Fourside Sewers 😛
hey, anything’s better than the Scaraba Pyramid. God I hate that place

pk_stan said on Aug. 19, 2012

I loved that! It was fantastic, good job Kyosuke!

Gooptek said on Aug. 19, 2012

I love the sewers. Don’t know why. Maybe because Muk love to live in sewers. I love Muk. 😀

Earthbounder said on Aug. 19, 2012

Pretty cool!!! Nice work

Xi said on Aug. 19, 2012

A much more realistic depiction of one’s fate if they were to wander around a sewer in the dark. Nice job!

BusterTheFox said on Aug. 19, 2012

“Hey… what’s that thing in there–” *Glowing red eyes* “HOLY CRAP, RU–” *Dies forever*

Kyosuke said on Aug. 19, 2012

Thanks for the mention, Tomato! And thanks for the comments!

I’m thinking about doing something like this again, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Like one thing I would love to do is recreate the beginning scene of Ness waking up and walking up to the meteor, all from his point of view.

Gooptek said on Aug. 20, 2012

That would be… great. Just great.

Furball200x said on Aug. 20, 2012

Is it just me or does this look like it could work in a Metal Gear Solid game if it were more realistic looking?

Xi said on Aug. 20, 2012

@Kyosuke

I think the scene that would require the most similar skills might be the Sea of Eden. It might be too similar, but it would be neat to see. 🙂

ebfreak101 said on Aug. 21, 2012

haha nice i got to wander in drainage pipes leading to the sewer yesterday but when i saw what the sewer actually looked like i didnt want to go in.. :/