Lucas in Foster’s Home
Good friend Kyosuke recently started learning how to do 3D modeling. This is his latest creation – the Fourside sewers in 3D!
This is awesome, especially for someone just starting out!
It’s funny, often when I’m learning a new skill I somehow end up tying it with EarthBound too. Glad to see I’m not the only crazy one!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Fourside Sewers in 3D
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...