Japanese MOTHER 3 Video: Q-q-quiet!
Being an EarthBound guy, I at one point somehow wound up with like two or three EarthBound cartridges (only have one now, though). But that’s nothing compared to xfis!
You know, I think a house built out of EarthBound cartridges would be a good way to flaunt your money if you ever won the lottery.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Five EarthBounds
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo, SNES) Complete in Box with Inserts + Stickers
- MightyYT: @svjness: That’s an interesting theory, but after some thorough testing, it doesn’t seem to affect their walking animations...
- svjness: I remember back when I first played EB on SNES, that I had concluded that the walk animation of each character was based on their speed...
- TheZunar123: Interesting. I wish I could change that… @JimJam707: The music honestly doesn’t bug me that much. Maybe because I...
- MHFsilver: That’s quite interesting, different run speeds based on versions.
- naja: Maybe since the aspect ratio of the GBA is smaller than the SFC version, they made the character walk slower so that you wouldn’t rush...