Ghost of Starman Figure Auction
Being an EarthBound guy, I at one point somehow wound up with like two or three EarthBound cartridges (only have one now, though). But that’s nothing compared to xfis!
You know, I think a house built out of EarthBound cartridges would be a good way to flaunt your money if you ever won the lottery.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Five EarthBounds
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.