EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE

August 4th, 2012 | EarthBound, MOTHER 1, Videos

A bunch of people sent in news about this yesterday. Here’s how Furball200x explains it:

Okay, so there’s this video series on youtube called Lore, and what it is is they have popular gaming-related internet personalities describe the backstory lore to a video game that interests in them in a minute.

So here it is: Earthbound Lore in a Minute Featuring Chuggaaconroy.

Chuggaaconroy basically discusses Giygas/Giegue’s past and how he eventually becomes the ultimate embodiment of evil. Check it out!

9 Comments to EarthBound Lore

RandomGuardian said on Aug. 4, 2012

Fun fact. TF2 lore video has an Earthbound reference at the end. See if you can spot it.

Ostricho said on Aug. 4, 2012

I caught the reference in the Team Fortress 2 video. Blink and you’ll miss it, though.

Karadom said on Aug. 4, 2012

One of my favorite parts about the Lore series is that the artist hides references to older games in the background.

100earthbound said on Aug. 4, 2012

I love this because Chuggaaconroy is my fav LPer!

TyBlood said on Aug. 4, 2012

Wanted Dead or Alive or Dimondize! LOL ROLF!!!!

SSBMaster11 said on Aug. 6, 2012

They were inconsistent with calling it “Podunk” and “Mother’s Day”. That’s all I got out of that video.

Anonymous said on Aug. 6, 2012

same here. lol but good video!

Super Legend Of Metroid said on Aug. 10, 2012

I am i the only one here who got that Itoi is George?

Anonymous said on Jan. 9, 2014

“He gets over his dilemma by remembering George was the worst dad ever”
…Ah, Chugga-spoken hilarity. ♥!He makes EartBound that much funnier.

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.