Random Post:

MOTHER 2 & 3 Ringtones

August 22nd, 2012 | EarthBound, Images, Videos

This is a little bit old news for some people, but in case you haven’t seen it, here’s a painting of the coffee scene in EarthBound being made from start to finish:

If you’re interested, you can commission her to do paintings for you – see here!

6 Comments to EarthBound Coffee Scene Painting

ebfreak101 said on Aug. 22, 2012

haha i wish i could meet a girl who was into earthbound where i live… 🙂

Ness1985 said on Aug. 22, 2012

SWEET!!

BusterTheFox said on Aug. 22, 2012

I just kept watching as the light from her blonds got darker… and darker… and darker… She was on this painting for HOURS, and it looks like she didn’t even eat or drink anything (although that’s though to say). And she was just happy and smiling the whole time. That’s a person who as a true passion for art. 🙂

I was kinda hoping the light would start coming back by the end of the video, haha. That would’ve been… epic.

May said on Aug. 23, 2012

@ebfreak101 wish i could meet a boy or anyone who is into earthbound where i live 😀

DD said on Aug. 23, 2012

That’s awesome. She should have titled it a Time-Lapse painting though. Speed painting is a different process that’s recorded/played in real time.

Andrea said on Sep. 17, 2012

If anyone is interested, she often streams on twitch.tv, sometimes painting, sometimes gaming.