Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
A while back I was watching Fangamer’s 2010 EarthBound Fanfest and I gotta say that one of my favorite parts was where the dad of the Ubseymovies guys played EarthBound. Being a generation older than most of us (and maybe even two generations at this point) it was a lot of fun seeing his affection and knowledge of EarthBound. He’s got most of us whippersnappers beat in terms of expertise, too!
(skip to 14:10 if you want to jump right to the gameplay)
So here’s a question – do you personally know any older gamers who play EarthBound? Or just video games in general?
Actually, I feel like pretty soon a lot of us will BE those older gamers, I can’t wait until we’re all in retirement homes playing Wheelchair DDR and Bubble Bobble 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Across Generations
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic