Courage is Overrated
Snyderman’s been doing some great work doing the music for the MOTHER/EarthBound Zero remake hack! Here are two recent conversions:
A Ghastly Site:
The Paradise Line:
Music hacking in EarthBound is insane, so I’m always amazed when I hear these. What’s more, it sounds like this might just be the base songs and they might be polished up/embellished later. Even without that, though, these sound great!
If you want to keep tabs on the remake hack project, keep an eye on this forum thread.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Early EB0 Remake MP3s
Leave a reply
- EarthBoundnerd199X: The EarthBound/Mother series has inspired me to want to become a video game designer and writer. I want to write dialogue like...
- Anonymous: The Mother games have inspired me to become a musician. Of course, since then, I’ve been branching into different things because...
- Flami: The code posted by KingMike did work for me, however!
- MightyYT: @svjness: That’s an interesting theory, but after some thorough testing, it doesn’t seem to affect their walking animations...
- svjness: I remember back when I first played EB on SNES, that I had concluded that the walk animation of each character was based on their speed...