MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10

August 16th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, Hacking, MOTHER 1

Snyderman’s been doing some great work doing the music for the MOTHER/EarthBound Zero remake hack! Here are two recent conversions:

A Ghastly Site:

(download)

The Paradise Line:

(download)

Music hacking in EarthBound is insane, so I’m always amazed when I hear these. What’s more, it sounds like this might just be the base songs and they might be polished up/embellished later. Even without that, though, these sound great!

If you want to keep tabs on the remake hack project, keep an eye on this forum thread.

9 Comments to Early EB0 Remake MP3s

TragicManner said on Aug. 16, 2012

Very cool, these tracks always impress me a ton. It takes an individual with strong technical skill and a very solid music background to be able to pull off music hacks for Earthbound. Well done!

Ness said on Aug. 16, 2012

Never do get tired of hearing Mother songs. Keep up the good work Snyderman.

ninten said on Aug. 16, 2012

Glad to see their is a EB 0 remake project that isn’t dead after a few months maybe this group will actually finish a EB 0 remake.

Ness1985 said on Aug. 16, 2012

Sounds great!! Please don’t quit the project*crosses fingers*

16bitKaiju said on Aug. 16, 2012

The ghastly site tune sent chills down my face and back.. These are really well done.

ebfreak101 said on Aug. 16, 2012

Ghastly sight seems to need some horns in the backround…

man said on Aug. 18, 2012

Sounds great! Though A Ghastly Site does need quite some development I think.

mike said on Aug. 18, 2012

I remember A Ghastly Site from the Earthbound Cult web page

Kaden said on Jul. 11, 2013

AWESOME! i cant wait til the hack comes out!!!