Ultimate Chimera Shirt Restocked
While looking through some old magazine scans, I stumbled upon this trick in MOTHER 2 that I never heard of before. I don’t know if it works in EarthBound, but I bet that it does.
It’s not much of a useful trick, just a glitch if anything. Basically, the game will pull the wrong item out of Tracy’s storage if you do things a certain way.
- Fill your party members’ inventories all the way up, except for Ness’s
- Go to Tracy’s room and ask her to give you an item out of her storage (don’t call Escargo Express, it doesn’t work)
- When you’re asked who to give the item to, select one of the people whose inventories are full
- The game won’t allow this, of course. So now select Ness as the person to give the item to
- Ness will be given an item, but not the one you chose. Instead, you’ll be given a different item from storage. What’s chosen depends on this:
- If you chose Paula, you’ll get the item one slot over (to the right of the one you chose)
- If you chose Jeff, you’ll get the item two slots over (one slot below the one you chose)
- If you chose Poo, you’ll get the item three slots over (to the right and below the one you chose)
Now, is this actually useful at all? I don’t know, but new tricks and ways of playing the game are usually based on little, insignificant glitches like this, so maybe someone imaginative can figure out what to do with this!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to The Tracy Storage Glitch
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?