July 16th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

I’d never heard of this video series before, but here’s Nintendo 101’s look at EarthBound:

If you’re a long-time fan or seen the HVGN or Roo videos about EarthBound most of this will be old info to you. But if you’re new to the series, you might learn some stuff!

14 Comments to Nintendo 101: EarthBound/Mother 2

Leeaux said on Jul. 16, 2012

For whatever reason, I don’t really like this guy.

Douglas said on Jul. 16, 2012

me either

Taters said on Jul. 16, 2012

Come on guys stop hating on him hes a awesome guy

OKeijiDragon said on Jul. 16, 2012

He plans to start a video on the sequel soon. I better wrap up my Shat-Canned Legends episode of MOTHER 3 soon!

BigFish said on Jul. 16, 2012

SU-Team8 said on Jul. 16, 2012

I really wish someone would make A mother 1 or 3 video like this. Whenever I see an earthbound one all I think now is (Really? another one?)

TheDreaminghawk said on Jul. 16, 2012

Don’t bash him. This vid actually has a unique twist on it, abd that’s why I like it. The 101 of mother 3 will be later, so that it gets it’s own sttention.

Earthbounder said on Jul. 16, 2012

The video was cool I love earthbound so it’s always nice to see something about it

manoverboard1619 said on Jul. 17, 2012

i like anything earthbound. i found myself struggling to keep watching this.

poptart said on Jul. 17, 2012

seems like a waste of time since every little detail of this game has been beaten to death on youtube…. but I can’t wait to watch this, haha

OKeijiDragon said on Jul. 17, 2012

Honestly, I don’t care if they repeat the subjects over and over, the fact that there are more and more people talking about the MOTHER games today makes me all the more content. These games have a such a sad, up & down history unlike. The third title in particular.

NecrosaroIII said on Jul. 17, 2012

“BigFish said on Jul. 16, 2012
So many videos kinda say the same things… I kinda wish someone would try to make a really quality argument why Earthbound is not a great game or something haha.”

Challenge accepted.

break said on Jul. 20, 2012

i am surprised that people are leaving such salty comments about this video…i hope this guy keeps up the good work.

* i like the video *

Ring064 said on Dec. 23, 2013

If only I could time travel… I could of told you that it looks like Balrogthemaster isn’t really looking at releasing a mother 3 one yet.. only a month ago he has said he is working on a Zelda and smash bros one… and they haven’t even come out yet. so yeah… we are gonna have to wait a while….