Random Post:

Some More Rare Items
EARTHBOUND (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) GOOD SHAPE & TESTED

July 31st, 2012 | EarthBound

This is pretty old by now, but if you haven’t seen it, here’s a flash animation where Ness kicks everyone’s butt!

10 Comments to Ness vs. Everything

Anonymous said on Jul. 31, 2012

Hahaha, I loved it! The Michael Jackson part was hilarious.

JamesBond007 said on Jul. 31, 2012

Where’s Link? Maybe Ness is Link’s friend and he don’t want to fight with him?

RedDekuScrub said on Jul. 31, 2012

That was great! The Michael Jackson Battle was the best.

Hypotenuse Man said on Jul. 31, 2012

I’m going to agree with everyone else and say that I lost it at the Michael Jackson battle.

LMAO said on Jul. 31, 2012

LMAO, Ness must have gone insane because all the other characters were more popular..XD

SomeUser said on Jul. 31, 2012

I like BlackDevilX’s ones and the one after Zero self-destructs sorta.

BusterTheFox said on Jul. 31, 2012

Haha, I kinda know the guy who made a part of this! 😀 I saw this a LOOOOOOONG time ago. I love it. That is all.

CaliforniaRollz said on Aug. 3, 2012

I remember watching this before! I always knew that battle with Michael Jackson was gonna be epic…

Ser said on Aug. 3, 2012

Exp. gained: 2

Hahaha xD

Herobrine said on Aug. 9, 2012

Someone get this kid to a freaking mental hospital.