EarthBound Card Game in Class
It’s interesting how for the past many years EarthBound fans have been clamoring to remake EarthBound Zero using various different tools. The latest attempt is by AcePsycho, who’s used Game Maker Lite to re-create the intro from the game:
This is an Earthbound Zero remake that I attempted. This is only the intro, but if I get enough views on my video, then I will continue working on it some more.
Besides this, I think there’ve been like 2 or 3 RPG Maker attempts at an EB0 remake, the ROM hack I started many years ago that was later revived by other fans, and I think I’m forgetting one or two others. Someday one of them will get done 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic