Enormous EarthBound/MOTHER Collection for Sale!
It’s interesting how for the past many years EarthBound fans have been clamoring to remake EarthBound Zero using various different tools. The latest attempt is by AcePsycho, who’s used Game Maker Lite to re-create the intro from the game:
This is an Earthbound Zero remake that I attempted. This is only the intro, but if I get enough views on my video, then I will continue working on it some more.
Besides this, I think there’ve been like 2 or 3 RPG Maker attempts at an EB0 remake, the ROM hack I started many years ago that was later revived by other fans, and I think I’m forgetting one or two others. Someday one of them will get done 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.