It’s interesting how for the past many years EarthBound fans have been clamoring to remake EarthBound Zero using various different tools. The latest attempt is by AcePsycho, who’s used Game Maker Lite to re-create the intro from the game:
This is an Earthbound Zero remake that I attempted. This is only the intro, but if I get enough views on my video, then I will continue working on it some more.
Besides this, I think there’ve been like 2 or 3 RPG Maker attempts at an EB0 remake, the ROM hack I started many years ago that was later revived by other fans, and I think I’m forgetting one or two others. Someday one of them will get done 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...