New EarthBound TrueType Font!
It’s interesting how for the past many years EarthBound fans have been clamoring to remake EarthBound Zero using various different tools. The latest attempt is by AcePsycho, who’s used Game Maker Lite to re-create the intro from the game:
This is an Earthbound Zero remake that I attempted. This is only the intro, but if I get enough views on my video, then I will continue working on it some more.
Besides this, I think there’ve been like 2 or 3 RPG Maker attempts at an EB0 remake, the ROM hack I started many years ago that was later revived by other fans, and I think I’m forgetting one or two others. Someday one of them will get done 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.