Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested

July 5th, 2012 | Auctions, EarthBound, Merchandise

Videogameantiques is selling a bunch of cool and rare EarthBound promo items – check ’em out!

If you’re a collector, each one of these is a great addition to have. For me, the most interesting thing is the prototype EarthBound box art one. I wish someone involved with the game could tell us more about the story behind it, I think that’d be a neat story.

As always, if you’re selling something cool/rare or if you find something of interest for sale, let me know and I’ll post it here!

9 Comments to EarthBound Promo Merch Overload!

Radiostorm said on Jul. 5, 2012

Nothing dates EarthBound more than the fact that there was an official set of pogs tied to its release. >.>

Mato said on Jul. 5, 2012

I think the blurb about the EarthBound pogs in Nintendo Power back then was the first time I heard about pogs, in fact.

resetsurvivor said on Jul. 5, 2012

What’s a pogs? …kidding. I’m super old. I know what pogs are. 🙁 How come no EarthBound slammers?! A Skyrunner or Phase distorter slammer would be radical!

Pola said on Jul. 5, 2012

Oh man.. that display binder is really cool..

LakituAl said on Jul. 5, 2012

Hey, don’t be dissing the pogs, mate. I remember back when there were Pokemon pogs in mah dear Mexico, I loved those things to pieces. Oh boy, if I had known about EB pogs at the time! (If I had known what Earthbound was at the time, in the first place…)

And I better stop my comment here, before this turns into a pog discussion.

Mike said on Jul. 5, 2012

I first read the title as Promo Mech Overlord, unsure about the connection to EB.

Ninten=ness said on Jul. 5, 2012

Okay, the pogs i can understand, BUT THE PRICE CARD? Sweet merciful batman, you’d have to be a insane collector/earthbound fan to want to buy something that useless. Seriously i could buy earthbound itself for that much money!

KA Gamer said on Jul. 6, 2012

Thanks for answering my question Mato, I don’t check my email often, but I check this website often!

Carl said on Jul. 6, 2012

Earthbound’s back…in pog form!