Shigesato Itoi Fishes for Comedy
I can’t remember if I’ve posted about this before or not, but many years ago good friend Kyo caught a clip of the MOTHER/EarthBound drugstore song being used on a Japanese TV show. Or at least something that sounds like it:
The clip is talking about someone who learned about farming or something during college and has used that knowledge of self-sufficiency for their current lifestyle.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Drugstore Song on Japanese TV
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...