Ancient English Review of MOTHER Unearthed!
I can’t remember if I’ve posted about this before or not, but many years ago good friend Kyo caught a clip of the MOTHER/EarthBound drugstore song being used on a Japanese TV show. Or at least something that sounds like it:
The clip is talking about someone who learned about farming or something during college and has used that knowledge of self-sufficiency for their current lifestyle.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Drugstore Song on Japanese TV
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY