Weekly Round-Up #26
I can’t remember if I’ve posted about this before or not, but many years ago good friend Kyo caught a clip of the MOTHER/EarthBound drugstore song being used on a Japanese TV show. Or at least something that sounds like it:
The clip is talking about someone who learned about farming or something during college and has used that knowledge of self-sufficiency for their current lifestyle.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Drugstore Song on Japanese TV
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues