Some Unused Text in EarthBound
I can’t remember if I’ve posted about this before or not, but many years ago good friend Kyo caught a clip of the MOTHER/EarthBound drugstore song being used on a Japanese TV show. Or at least something that sounds like it:
The clip is talking about someone who learned about farming or something during college and has used that knowledge of self-sufficiency for their current lifestyle.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Drugstore Song on Japanese TV
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!