Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

July 29th, 2012 | EarthBound, Food, Images

KyleRXZero recent sent this in:

Hey Tomato,

I had to show you pics of this awesome cake I got for my birthday. It’s Saturn Valley themed and full of awesome! My sister-in-law Stephanie made it for me 🙂

Here are some pics:

You can see more of her bakery skills at http://www.delicate-desserts.com/

It has come to my attention that Mr. Saturns are very tasty indeed 😛

This looks really cool! I wonder what a cross-section of it looked like.

NOW STATE MAGIC CAKE REFERENCE OR JOKE IN COMMENTS BEEP BOOP

10 Comments to An EarthBound Birthday Cake

Satsy said on Jul. 29, 2012

That, is awesome. 😀 When I play with fimo sometimes I often wonder if the same can be translated to icing and such. Methinks, probably, yes!

Does make me wonder, though, are all those on top pure icing? That’d be so awesome, but also so sickly. 😉

Poe said on Jul. 29, 2012

It’s probably fondant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fondant

Back when I used to watch Cake Boss, he always used fondant to make little stuff like that.

Lollita said on Jul. 29, 2012

so lovely

Ninten=ness said on Jul. 29, 2012

Corny Magic Cake joke!

KyleRXZero said on Jul. 29, 2012

My B-day cake is on Earthbound Central! Very cool 🙂

Yep, Poe is right. She did all those crazy things on top with fondant.

Opinionated Vector Chimera said on Jul. 29, 2012

Dammit I wanted to get high on that cake 😀 It looks awesome!

starmannumber51 said on Jul. 29, 2012

It must have took some real MAGIC to make that cake!
ha ha ha…
Wow that was bad.

naussica said on Jul. 29, 2012

Did she use only leftovers? It’s okay, you can facepalm if you want to.

DD said on Jul. 30, 2012

That is one cute cake. I probably wouldn’t have wanted to put candles on it.

September said on Jul. 31, 2012

I wouldn’t want to cut the cake! Haha, that’s amazing, though. 🙂

Find Merchandise!

Featured Item on eBay:

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.