EarthBound vs. Leprechaun! Fight!
KyleRXZero recent sent this in:
I had to show you pics of this awesome cake I got for my birthday. It’s Saturn Valley themed and full of awesome! My sister-in-law Stephanie made it for me 🙂
Here are some pics:
You can see more of her bakery skills at http://www.delicate-desserts.com/
It has come to my attention that Mr. Saturns are very tasty indeed 😛
This looks really cool! I wonder what a cross-section of it looked like.
NOW STATE MAGIC CAKE REFERENCE OR JOKE IN COMMENTS BEEP BOOP
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to An EarthBound Birthday Cake
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.