Save This EarthBound Cart
Over on Revision3 Games they did a Top 5 video game dads, since Father’s Day is coming up. Since I watch most of their stuff daily I thought I’d share this here, since EarthBound is featured in it
I was kind of surprised how they gave Ness’s dad a positive look, it’s always been my experience that people tend to call him a deadbeat, workaholic dad who’s never there for his family and pays his son for bashing living things.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to The Top 5 Video Game Dads
Leave a reply
- Johnwalt: Finally! Omg, I’m so happy! Definitely getting a Wii U now :3
- Iamsotired: I love when people do solo covers of videogame music with a bunch of instruments. I wonder if there’s a subgenre for that…
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @NESter, EarthBound Zero would take a really long time to hack, and BBHack is only in its initial stages. But Mato did...
- Paul: I just bought the same game Alex, its clearly not genuine. I’ve asked the seller for a refund and will ship it back.
- TyBlood13: Because it’s still the superior version of the game, and now, the sound could be restored with a patch.