Weekly Round-Up #37
Zack sent this in recently:
I ran across this guy’s Youtube page while on Facebook. He makes original music using certain video game soundfonts(like Final fantasy 6). The link I’m submitting is his original Earthbound song. It’s quite good, and seems like it could fit into the game very well!
I’m in love with new compositions that use EarthBound’s sounds, even now I still listen to this amazing album on a regular basis. So, to all you composers out there, keep ’em coming!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Stargazing Sage
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...