Itoi Interview Before MOTHER’s Release
More translated manga, hurray! Today we have a doujinshi called “Dear My MOTHER”. It was scanned by SaturnStorm, translated by EBrent, and got some revision help from Radiation. They’re all awesome people from the old days, so you know this’ll be good 😛
Anyway, here are some sample pics:
And here’s the download:
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to MOTHER Manga Translation 6
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...