EarthBound on a Wedding Cake
More translated manga, hurray! Today we have a doujinshi called “Dear My MOTHER”. It was scanned by SaturnStorm, translated by EBrent, and got some revision help from Radiation. They’re all awesome people from the old days, so you know this’ll be good 😛
Anyway, here are some sample pics:
And here’s the download:
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to MOTHER Manga Translation 6
- mariotti: “NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE.” ehhhh no australia
- Ballz: It was a typo and they’ve since fixed it on their site.
- Mato: Anonymous: I don’t know, I only know that 逆修 is related to Buddhist stuff, I’m not sure of the details. My guess is that...
- Anonymous: Shouldn’t it be 逆襲 or is 逆修 a Japanese pun or something?
- mrsaturn123: Managed to get my copy in the black and red variant. So happy about that cause I missed out all the cool colors for the Mother 1 LP....