More EB Zero Map Differences
While translating MOTHER 3, we came across a stat called “Kindness” that seemed to be unused. It doesn’t show up in the final game, but apparently it will appear in really crazy cases, like if you glitch the game and gain a ton of levels at once:
I *still* don’t know what this stat is for, if there’s actually a variable for it in the game anymore, or anything else. Maybe one of these days we’ll figure out the mystery, but if you have any ideas, please share them!
Maybe related, maybe not, but there’s also apparently an unused battle command called something like “Consider” or “Give consideration”. I wonder if they’re connected somehow.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to MOTHER 3’s Kindness Stat
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!