Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
While translating MOTHER 3, we came across a stat called “Kindness” that seemed to be unused. It doesn’t show up in the final game, but apparently it will appear in really crazy cases, like if you glitch the game and gain a ton of levels at once:
I *still* don’t know what this stat is for, if there’s actually a variable for it in the game anymore, or anything else. Maybe one of these days we’ll figure out the mystery, but if you have any ideas, please share them!
Maybe related, maybe not, but there’s also apparently an unused battle command called something like “Consider” or “Give consideration”. I wonder if they’re connected somehow.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to MOTHER 3’s Kindness Stat
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.