Giant Mr. Saturn Event Round-Up
Saturn Valley Online has been around for quite a while now – if you haven’t heard of it before, check out the site here.
Anyway, Skye, the head of the project, recently sent me this:
You remember Saturn Valley Online I assume. I wonder if you could do a shoutout to the EB community that we’re urgently looking for a second C# programmer. Darkfrost is currently doing all the coding work at the moment while I’m busy adding content (maps, npcs, …). The Earthbound battle system is almost finished but there’s a bunch of ‘easier’ things that still need to be coded and with just one additional programmer things would go so much faster.
At the moment we’ve got Earthbound replicated up to Lilliput Steps with more content coming in the next couple of weeks/months.
So if you know C# and want to help with this EarthBound-themed MMORPG, head over to their site!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Help Saturn Valley Online
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...