EarthBound Coffee Music Live
Saturn Valley Online has been around for quite a while now – if you haven’t heard of it before, check out the site here.
Anyway, Skye, the head of the project, recently sent me this:
You remember Saturn Valley Online I assume. I wonder if you could do a shoutout to the EB community that we’re urgently looking for a second C# programmer. Darkfrost is currently doing all the coding work at the moment while I’m busy adding content (maps, npcs, …). The Earthbound battle system is almost finished but there’s a bunch of ‘easier’ things that still need to be coded and with just one additional programmer things would go so much faster.
At the moment we’ve got Earthbound replicated up to Lilliput Steps with more content coming in the next couple of weeks/months.
So if you know C# and want to help with this EarthBound-themed MMORPG, head over to their site!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Help Saturn Valley Online
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues