June 9th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 3

I randomly stumbled upon this video the other day:

This is one of my favorite songs from MOTHER 3, now I’m always going to think of this though 😯

14 Comments to Fresh Prince of Fire Mountain

Pikachu said on Jun. 9, 2012

This is perfection.

Jungyin said on Jun. 9, 2012

I don’t know, I think that Snoop Dogg/Kirby mix blended better.

edgethelucas said on Jun. 9, 2012

this is good and all…but you guys SERIOUSLY need to listen to RecycleDucks’ Piggy Guys remix (it should be in the suggestions of this video on youtube). That and…Will’s Willies.

edgethelucas said on Jun. 9, 2012

*Fresh Guys

Ness1985 said on Jun. 9, 2012

That was amazing!

V-King said on Jun. 9, 2012

Very nice, now we just need a high quality version of that. 😀

PKbleblah said on Jun. 9, 2012

lawl, awesome XD

BusterTheFox said on Jun. 10, 2012

That was sweet, but I would’ve liked it more if I could hear the lyrics above the song. :< Or if I knew anything about the whole Fresh Prince thing.

When it comes to rap, I can only stand to listen to this kind of old-school, good-natured-sounding stuff. 🙂

OKeijiDragon said on Jun. 10, 2012

I guess my Fresh Prince of Nowhere mashup’s been blocked in all the United States’ territories. Can anyone confirm?

BigDream said on Jun. 10, 2012

So fail-like.

Joshua Johnson said on Jun. 10, 2012

To me, it just sounds like someone played the bel-air theme over the fire mountain theme. I don’t see any similarity other then an occasional matching beat. I know I sure as hell wont think of Fresh Prince whenever I hear this theme.

flintlock said on Jun. 12, 2012

I can’t figure out why everybody (including myself) loves this song. (Non mashup version.) It’s just sucha random song to be the best.

G.Wicks said on Jun. 12, 2012

This melody has always slightly reminded me “It’s a jungle out there” by Bonnie Tyler (of “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” fame). There’s a few seconds where the vocal melody matches the electric organ riff. It’s a stretch, I know…

You can put that rap to pretty much anything. My personal favorite is “Fresh Prince of Chemical Plant Zone”.

Ami-chan said on Sep. 22, 2012