EarthBound on Wii U Pics
Over the past couple of days I’ve gotten a flurry of messages about a suspicious EarthBound cart on eBay:
Obviously this is isn’t a legit EarthBound cartridge, and the description certainly doesn’t help dispel any suspicion:
Item sold as is not tested item was a video game store returns clames what you see is item up for sell no returns or refunds sold as is as defective or untested game read before biding
This reproduction is obvious because of the crappy art, but there ARE some bootlegs out there that are meant to look like the real thing, as we learned here.
Also, if you’re looking to buy a cartridge on eBay or elsewhere, use the tips here to make sure you get a real cartridge.
Anyway, I figure this sort of thing’s going to happen more and more, so if you find any weird carts, let me know and I’ll share it here!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Fake EarthBound Cart for Sale
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.