Franklin Badge History & Details
Over the past couple of days I’ve gotten a flurry of messages about a suspicious EarthBound cart on eBay:
Obviously this is isn’t a legit EarthBound cartridge, and the description certainly doesn’t help dispel any suspicion:
Item sold as is not tested item was a video game store returns clames what you see is item up for sell no returns or refunds sold as is as defective or untested game read before biding
This reproduction is obvious because of the crappy art, but there ARE some bootlegs out there that are meant to look like the real thing, as we learned here.
Also, if you’re looking to buy a cartridge on eBay or elsewhere, use the tips here to make sure you get a real cartridge.
Anyway, I figure this sort of thing’s going to happen more and more, so if you find any weird carts, let me know and I’ll share it here!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Fake EarthBound Cart for Sale
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...