EarthBound Charity Auction Next Week
Over the past couple of days I’ve gotten a flurry of messages about a suspicious EarthBound cart on eBay:
Obviously this is isn’t a legit EarthBound cartridge, and the description certainly doesn’t help dispel any suspicion:
Item sold as is not tested item was a video game store returns clames what you see is item up for sell no returns or refunds sold as is as defective or untested game read before biding
This reproduction is obvious because of the crappy art, but there ARE some bootlegs out there that are meant to look like the real thing, as we learned here.
Also, if you’re looking to buy a cartridge on eBay or elsewhere, use the tips here to make sure you get a real cartridge.
Anyway, I figure this sort of thing’s going to happen more and more, so if you find any weird carts, let me know and I’ll share it here!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Fake EarthBound Cart for Sale
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...