biehlza sent this in the other day, it’s apparently taken from the EGM buyer’s guide in 1991, before EarthBound Zero was cancelled.
For some reason I want to say I’ve posted this before, or at least it seems really familiar. In any case, I find their phrasing of “designed for the very young” to be particular interest. It looks like even in the NES days the series couldn’t avoid being seen that way.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Zero in Old EGM
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?