Postcards for EarthBound
biehlza sent this in the other day, it’s apparently taken from the EGM buyer’s guide in 1991, before EarthBound Zero was cancelled.
For some reason I want to say I’ve posted this before, or at least it seems really familiar. In any case, I find their phrasing of “designed for the very young” to be particular interest. It looks like even in the NES days the series couldn’t avoid being seen that way.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Zero in Old EGM
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.