Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
ChrisHighwind sent this in recently:
So I’m flipping through my latest issue of Game Informer, and then come to their top 10, which is about babies. Suddenly I see #8, which is the Garrickson Baby from Earthbound Zero (though the magazine just calls it “Earthbound”) It talks about how if you use Telepathy on the baby, he’ll teach you the PSI move Teleport. I thought this was a very interesting find!
(click for bigger version)
I can totally see “psychics who talk to babies” being a new fad on cheesy afternoon talk shows now 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Zero in Game Informer
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...