Custom-Painted EarthBound Shoes
ChrisHighwind sent this in recently:
So I’m flipping through my latest issue of Game Informer, and then come to their top 10, which is about babies. Suddenly I see #8, which is the Garrickson Baby from Earthbound Zero (though the magazine just calls it “Earthbound”) It talks about how if you use Telepathy on the baby, he’ll teach you the PSI move Teleport. I thought this was a very interesting find!
(click for bigger version)
I can totally see “psychics who talk to babies” being a new fad on cheesy afternoon talk shows now 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Zero in Game Informer
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.