M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
I recently updated my EarthBound Reshuffler to do a few new things and fix some issues with earlier versions.
The big changes are that I tried to make the hacks it makes more playable and playable from start to finish. I added in some options to make things wacky (like in the original version of the Reshuffler), so if you’re into that stuff like I am, there you go. I also added in a couple new things, like randomized gift boxes, randomized doors, and some other stuff I think.
Check it out sometime – if you tried it before but found the hacks to be too hard or got stumped by gigantic NPCs blocking your way, this fixes all that!
I don’t intend to do many more updates to this program, but I might revisit it from time to time. I gotta say, I love watching people play these wacky hacks, so if you know of any Let’s Play videos of them, let me know!
Speaking of videos, also check out the videos I recently posted on the EB Central YouTube channel – they feature glitches and stuff I encountered while hacking. Here’s a sample:
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to EarthBound Reshuffler 1.5 Released
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...