Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
I recently updated my EarthBound Reshuffler to do a few new things and fix some issues with earlier versions.
The big changes are that I tried to make the hacks it makes more playable and playable from start to finish. I added in some options to make things wacky (like in the original version of the Reshuffler), so if you’re into that stuff like I am, there you go. I also added in a couple new things, like randomized gift boxes, randomized doors, and some other stuff I think.
Check it out sometime – if you tried it before but found the hacks to be too hard or got stumped by gigantic NPCs blocking your way, this fixes all that!
I don’t intend to do many more updates to this program, but I might revisit it from time to time. I gotta say, I love watching people play these wacky hacks, so if you know of any Let’s Play videos of them, let me know!
Speaking of videos, also check out the videos I recently posted on the EB Central YouTube channel – they feature glitches and stuff I encountered while hacking. Here’s a sample:
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to EarthBound Reshuffler 1.5 Released
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.