M1+2 Translation Update (Jan. 29)
I recently updated my EarthBound Reshuffler to do a few new things and fix some issues with earlier versions.
The big changes are that I tried to make the hacks it makes more playable and playable from start to finish. I added in some options to make things wacky (like in the original version of the Reshuffler), so if you’re into that stuff like I am, there you go. I also added in a couple new things, like randomized gift boxes, randomized doors, and some other stuff I think.
Check it out sometime – if you tried it before but found the hacks to be too hard or got stumped by gigantic NPCs blocking your way, this fixes all that!
I don’t intend to do many more updates to this program, but I might revisit it from time to time. I gotta say, I love watching people play these wacky hacks, so if you know of any Let’s Play videos of them, let me know!
Speaking of videos, also check out the videos I recently posted on the EB Central YouTube channel – they feature glitches and stuff I encountered while hacking. Here’s a sample:
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to EarthBound Reshuffler 1.5 Released
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...