EarthBound Central Q&A #4
Once every month I update the EarthBound price information on buyearthbound.com so fans can get the best deals and avoid getting ripped off. Here are the latest prices if you’re interested:
- EarthBound cart: $167 (up from $166, lowest: $99.99 / highest: $209.95)
- EarthBound guide: $101 (up from $82, lowest: $56 / highest: $167.50)
- EarthBound complete set: $464 (down from $564, lowest: $340 / highest: $589.99)
It looks like EarthBound cart prices have finally leveled off this month, whew. Guide prices are up because a couple guides sold for over $150 for some reason (I suspect the auction titles helped a lot). And it looks like the complete set prices are down due to the fact that there weren’t any new copies, new-ish copies, or VGA-graded copies sold over the past month.
Like I’ve mentioned before, generally this time of year is the best chance to get the game without paying a zillion dollars. Once it starts getting near the holiday season, you’ll have to sell your eyeballs to afford a copy of EarthBound, so if you’re hoping to snag a copy sometime, this time of year is probably your best bet.
As always, I have lots of tips and info on buying EarthBound at buyearthbound.com, so check it out if you’re planning to buy any of the above anytime soon – you could save lots of money!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (June 2012)
Leave a reply
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?
- Tente: Mato, please, please, please, if you ever have any free time (I’m not sure if you really do, sorry…) could you do us a favor and...