WarioWare Paradise Line
Once every month I update the EarthBound price information on buyearthbound.com so fans can get the best deals and avoid getting ripped off. Here are the latest prices if you’re interested:
- EarthBound cart: $167 (up from $166, lowest: $99.99 / highest: $209.95)
- EarthBound guide: $101 (up from $82, lowest: $56 / highest: $167.50)
- EarthBound complete set: $464 (down from $564, lowest: $340 / highest: $589.99)
It looks like EarthBound cart prices have finally leveled off this month, whew. Guide prices are up because a couple guides sold for over $150 for some reason (I suspect the auction titles helped a lot). And it looks like the complete set prices are down due to the fact that there weren’t any new copies, new-ish copies, or VGA-graded copies sold over the past month.
Like I’ve mentioned before, generally this time of year is the best chance to get the game without paying a zillion dollars. Once it starts getting near the holiday season, you’ll have to sell your eyeballs to afford a copy of EarthBound, so if you’re hoping to snag a copy sometime, this time of year is probably your best bet.
As always, I have lots of tips and info on buying EarthBound at buyearthbound.com, so check it out if you’re planning to buy any of the above anytime soon – you could save lots of money!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (June 2012)
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues