Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 18, 2010
A couple people sent this in yesterday: EarthBound music played at a wedding:
From the YouTube description, it sounds like this was a surprise for the groom.
It seems the wave of EarthBound stuff at weddings continues to grow as us old fans get up there in age. Will that trend continue to other life events…?
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Music at a Wedding
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...