June 29th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

Over the past couple of years we’ve seen a couple small clips of EarthBound-themed Team Fortress 2 stuff. At long last, it looks like it’s finally reached fruition!

Some of the stuff might seem familiar if you’ve been around for a while. Even so, I’m continually amazed by it! Great work!

10 Comments to EarthBound Fortress 2: Episode 1

breeman said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was awesome! Loved the used of The Adventures of Duane & Brand0 music. Brand0 totally needs to release more Earthbound music!

RandomGuardian said on Jun. 29, 2012

Good, I was about to submit this myself.
P.S. Was I the only one who giggled when I saw the Engineer as Jeff.

Anonymous said on Jun. 29, 2012

I love TF2, Earthbound, AND D&B…. Awesome.

EBrent said on Jun. 29, 2012

I don’t really understand what this is supposed to be, but the voice acting is really good.

KA Gamer said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was amazing. It really brought the story to life.

Buster The Fox said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was give me much funny.
I like that original song at the end. It could fit well into the game.
Where can I be updated when the second one is out? I can’t wait for part 2. 😀
NOTE: Just a few minutes ago, “Team Fortress” was a trending topic on Yahoo when I checked my E-Mail. Coincidence? 🙂

Anonymous said on Jun. 29, 2012

Ness looks like Sokka from Avater TLAB. this is a really cool twist tho

SamWibatt said on Jun. 29, 2012

Impressive! I don’t know TF2, but I think I need to check it out. 🙂

linkdude20002001 said on Jun. 30, 2012

TF2 is free-to-play on Steam now. Get it! 🙂

NecrosaroIII said on Jun. 30, 2012

I always thought Paula was a lame name too.

• Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
  • Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
  • game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
  • KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
  • StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues