Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
H.S and Snyderman recently made some music for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. These probably aren’t final or anything, but check them out anyway!
Introduction / Title Screen
Wisdom of the World / Queen Mary’s Castle
Hacking EarthBound’s music is one of the worst, hardest things ever. Being able to plunk out a basic melody is the most I’ve ever been able to do, so hearing these is like, wow! Especially the use of weird sound effects and such, similar to what EarthBound’s music does. So good job, guys! It’s also great to hear these tunes using EarthBound’s instruments 😀
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date with the remake hack project, keep an eye on this thread!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Early EB0 Remake Music
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic