MOTHER 3 Animation / Music Video
H.S and Snyderman recently made some music for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. These probably aren’t final or anything, but check them out anyway!
Introduction / Title Screen
Wisdom of the World / Queen Mary’s Castle
Hacking EarthBound’s music is one of the worst, hardest things ever. Being able to plunk out a basic melody is the most I’ve ever been able to do, so hearing these is like, wow! Especially the use of weird sound effects and such, similar to what EarthBound’s music does. So good job, guys! It’s also great to hear these tunes using EarthBound’s instruments
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date with the remake hack project, keep an eye on this thread!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Early EB0 Remake Music
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo) Cart Only - Great Condition - Working saves!
- NESter: Ugh…why Mother 1+2? The graphics are squashed, the sound degraded…I can’t stand the “fuzzy” sound of the Game...
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?