Onett Rubber Stamp
H.S and Snyderman recently made some music for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. These probably aren’t final or anything, but check them out anyway!
Introduction / Title Screen
Wisdom of the World / Queen Mary’s Castle
Hacking EarthBound’s music is one of the worst, hardest things ever. Being able to plunk out a basic melody is the most I’ve ever been able to do, so hearing these is like, wow! Especially the use of weird sound effects and such, similar to what EarthBound’s music does. So good job, guys! It’s also great to hear these tunes using EarthBound’s instruments 😀
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date with the remake hack project, keep an eye on this thread!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Early EB0 Remake Music
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.