EarthBound Zero Remake
H.S and Snyderman recently made some music for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. These probably aren’t final or anything, but check them out anyway!
Introduction / Title Screen
Wisdom of the World / Queen Mary’s Castle
Hacking EarthBound’s music is one of the worst, hardest things ever. Being able to plunk out a basic melody is the most I’ve ever been able to do, so hearing these is like, wow! Especially the use of weird sound effects and such, similar to what EarthBound’s music does. So good job, guys! It’s also great to hear these tunes using EarthBound’s instruments 😀
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date with the remake hack project, keep an eye on this thread!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Early EB0 Remake Music
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...